Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express directly through Authorize.net secure credit card processing service.
An additional fee will be added to cover processing costs for payments made via PayPal. For domestic purchases within the United States, this fee will equal up to 2.9% of the total purchase price. International PayPal purchases will be charged a fee of up to 3.9% of the total purchase price. Items valued at $3000 or higher may be eligible for lesser fees. Please contact email@example.com for payment details prior to purchase.
CERTIFIED CHECK / MONEY ORDER*
(issued by US Postal Service or major banking institutions only). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for payment details prior to purchase.
- Only items priced at $2000 or greater are eligible for payment plans unless at the express consent of The Golden Closet management.
- Payment plans are available in 3 to 6 month installments. Once a plan is chosen and deposit is made, the terms cannot be extended.
- We require a 20% non-refundable deposit and then regular monthly payments from your credit card via our web site Authorize.net secure credit card processing service. Your card will be automatically billed and shipping costs will be added to your final payment. As of July 1st, 2009, sales tax of 9.75% will also be added to final payment for customers residing in California.
- We currently accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card and American Express for direct payment via our web site. To make your payments through PayPal or for other cardholders, please contact The Golden Closet administrators at email@example.com. For PayPal payment plans, there will be an additional administrative fee of $10.00 per month for monthly invoicing.
- Your item will ship once the plan completes via the shipping method chosen at the time of deposit. We ship via UPS, FedEx (excluding Ground or Home Delivery services), or USPS Priority or Express Mail. Insurance for the full purchase price of your item(s) is required.
- Failure to complete monthly payments for any reason will result in termination of the sale. All previous payments are non-refundable.
- A payment plan can only be cancelled due to exceptional circumstances and only at the sole discretion of The Golden Closet management. Approved refunds for cancelled payment plans will be in the form of store credit only.
- All items sold by The Golden Closet are thoroughly researched and guaranteed 100% authentic. We personally inspect and review all available documentation, promotional materials, and archival film/video relating to our items to confirm their authenticity prior to offering them for sale. In the unlikely event that any of our sold items are found to be misrepresented or inauthentic, these transactions may be eligible for refund if proven to be so to our satisfaction. Purchases made via credit card, PayPal, and certified check or money order in these instances will be refunded minus any and all credit card processing and/or shipping fees provided the item is returned in its original condition and is free from damage or wear. All item condition is verified and documented by The Golden Closet prior to shipping.
- Once a payment transaction has been completed the sale is final and these terms include payment plans. Refunds or returns are permissible at the sole discretion of the Golden Closet only. We urge our clients and customers to be diligent and responsible when making a purchase, but also value our customer’s good will and are willing on occasion to refund payment if special situations arise.
*A $20.00 processing fee will be added for each declined payment.